Sell By Mail is Closed
We regret to announce that the option to sell your clothes by mail has been discontinued since April 2021. We appreciate your support and are always buying closet cleanouts in-person at our stores.
We Are No Longer Accepting Bags
If you still have a Sell By Mail kit, please DO NOT send your bag in. Your items will be donated to charity and will not be returned to you.
If you sent in a bag before April 11, 2021 and are unable to locate your payout email, please check your spam folder or email us at SellByMail@bufex.com.
All donated items are given to various charities through our Clothing for the Community® program. We’re unable to offer tax receipts for donated items.
How to Sell In-Store
- Choose a store to book an appointment!
- Limit it to about 50 items & let them sit for 24 hours.
- Bring your ID and wear your mask!
- Get paid on-the-spot! 25% in cash or 50% in trade.
- Take back your items anytime we’re unable to buy (no shipping costs!).
- And last but not least, shop sustainable style finds & trade in your cleanout!
Read more on How To Sell In-Store.