Sell By Mail Program is Closed
An Important Update
We regret to announce that the option to sell your clothes by mail has been discontinued. Due to the rising cost of shipping and the current economic climate, the program isn’t sustainable for us. We appreciate your support and are always buying closet cleanouts in-person at our stores.
If we’re able to purchase any of your items, you’ll be able to choose between a PayPal payment or an In-Store Trade Card. We’ll send you an email once your payment is on its way, so keep an eye on your inbox.
For any items we’re unable to buy, you can have them returned to you for an $18.99 shipping fee or donate them to a good cause through our Clothing for the Community® program. We’re unable to offer tax receipts for donated items. If you selected Return when you requested your bag, we’ll send you a link to pay the $18.99 S&H fee when we are done processing your items.
HOW TO SELL IN-STORE
- Choose a store to book an appointment!
- Limit it to about 50 items & let them sit for 24 hours.
- Bring your ID and wear your mask!
- Get paid on-the-spot! 25% in cash via PayPal or 50% in trade.
- Take back any items we’re unable to buy (no shipping costs!).
- And last but not least, shop sustainable style finds & trade in your cleanout!
Read more on How To Sell In-Store.